"Umweltpakt Bayern" Initiative
Enjoy your stay in the unspoilt nature of "Berchtesgaden" National Park. Since our camping guests are nature-loving people, we strive even more, now and in the future, to run the camping site sustainably. For us the protection of the environment is self-evident.
Our measures according to the “Ecocamping” requirements
- Information of the guests, the employees and the public about our environmental policy (and their involvement as far as it is possible)
- Avoidance of waste production, or, if it is not avoidable, environmentally friendly waste disposal or recycling
- Efficient use of energy
- Reduction of water consumption
- Avoidance of water and soil pollution
- Eco-friendly management and maintenance of the camping site
- Reduction of traffic-induced pollution and emissions
- Eco-friendly cleaning
- Avoidance of the use of toxic materials and hazardous substances
- Consideration of the environmental impacts of leisure facilities
- Preference for locally sourced products and services
5-star classification by the German Tourist Association
The 5-star level is the highest award assigned by "Deutscher Tourismus Verband".