Holiday activities in Berchtesgaden
Hiking is undoubtedly one of the most important leisure activities at Camping-Resort Allweglehen. It is indeed a pleasure to explore the unspoilt countryside during a hike. In the local area you can also discover numerous visitor attractions, such as “Obersalzberg” Mountain with "Kehlsteinhaus" Inn, Lake "Königssee", "Jenner" Mountain and "Watzmann" Mountain as well as the city of Salzburg, where you can get in only 20 minutes by car or by bus.
The team of Camping-Resort Allweglehen will be delighted to give you advice and tips for your holiday planning. Don't hesitate to contact us calling the number +49 (0)8652/2396 or using our contact form.
Visitor attractions in the local area
- Lake "Königssee"
- Salt mine with halotherapy cave
- "Kehlsteinhaus" Inn and Nazi Documentation Centre providing visits of the bunker and information relating to the Second World War
- "Jenner" Mountain
- "Watzmann Therme" Spa Centre
- Gentian brandy distillery
- "Haus der Berge" National Park Centre
- Alpine zoo with birds of prey
- Numerous cable cars
- Ice cave on the slope of “Untersberg” Mountain
- Innumerable hiking routes
- Trekking tours
- Summer toboggan run
- "Kugelmühle" Inn and "Almbachklamm" gorge; "Wimmbachklamm" gorge
- Churches and the royal castle of "Wittelsbach" dynasty in the town centre
- Local history and crafts museum
Further visitor attractions
The city of Salzburg, the "Mozart Town" (18 km) with its famous "Mozart Festival" and its Casino, "Salzburger Seenland" holiday region, the Salt Mine in Bad Reichenhall with halotherapy facility, the "Peasant Museum", "Lokwelt Freilassing" (Railway Museum), "Herrenchiemsee" Castle.
A special tip:
We suggest you visit the Christmas Market in Berchtesgaden and the numerous traditional local festivals.